“Our dreams are a second life.” ~Gerard de Nerval
It’s the season of love! What else does February have to offer, after all?
So treat your honey bun (or yourself) to something a little sweet and a little special this February 14. Here are my humble suggestions:
1. Delicious cotton candy hair. Oh, how pretty it is. Who wouldn’t love to find this under the Valentine tree this year? This hair also comes with garlands of flowers, should you be so inclined. In several shades of luscious pink, L$250, at Cheveux.
2. Heart drop earrings. They are adorable, on trend, sparkly, and free. And they come with a gorgeous matching long silver necklace. Finesmith has some lovely group gifts, and this is a favorite!
3. Sexy nerd glasses. In the movies of old, and the kitschy novels of now, the heroine removes the glasses to reveal the throbbing and passionate kitten within. But why take them off? They are throbbing, passionate, and nerdy as is, and I am already excited. L$1, from Cat.
4. Romantic lacey dress. Simple, pink, lacey mesh. And only L$99 at Blacklace.
5. Bejewelled butterfly bracelet. Mmm… glittering pink and fuscia, gold and silver and sparkling diamonds — this is the definitive Valentine’s sweetheart gift. Shhhh, this mesh bracelet is only L$10 at Virtual Impressions.
Be extra sweet to your loved one (or yourself) this February 14.
Pro Tip: Be extra sweet all year round.
Happy sugar times!
For slum magazine.