“Our dreams are a second life.” ~Gerard de Nerval
SL Date of Birth: May 8 2006.
SL activity: Music, spoken word, spamming, and socializing.
RL location: Portland Oregon.
In-your-own-words bio: I have played music all my life. and more than 2500 times in SL. A gig is a promise I made so long ago, I don’t even know why I can’t refuse anymore. I write show announcements I use as poetry.
1. What in SL has brought you the most happiness?
Meeting avatars in real life.
2. What has given you the most sadness?
Losing avatars to real life death.
3. How would you describe your home in SL?
4. Who in SL do you admire most?
I greatly admired Circe Broom. She was an early adopter who encouraged my writing and had wonderful passion for life and one foot in death the whole time.
5. What character trait do you have in SL that is furthest from your RL personality?
6. Which character trait did you leave behind in RL?
7. What is your weakness when it comes to spending your Linden dollars?
I spent most of what I made trying to buy out and pay tier for a mainland sim I ended up abandoning.
8. What is your favorite place in Second Life, and why?
On stage because I do not have to be careful there. I am more natural when entertaining.
9. What scares you the most in (or about) Second Life?
Teen agers with avatars.
10. What is your secret pleasure in SL?
11. What would it take to drive you out of Second Life?
My RL family insisting.
12. What one word would you use to describe the art community in SL?
Previously unaccessible to me.
13. What are you most proud of in SL?
I have accumulated a large body of writings.
14. If you built a sim from scratch with unlimited resources, what would it be called?
Bring a Beach Chair.
I have not built any thing in SL. Well, a table. Pannie didn’t help… much.
Also published in rez magazine.