“Our dreams are a second life.” ~Gerard de Nerval
SL Date of Birth: November 14th, 2008
SL activity: Photographer-blogger
RL location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil though born and raised in Paris, France.
“I am not very good with words, they always seem inappropriate. Images, the mood, the story behind them, is what fascinates me, always.”
1.What in SL has brought you the most happiness?
Time spent with my closest friends, some editorial and photography collective projects.
2. What has given you the most sadness?
A friend’s passing and a heartbreak.
3. How would you describe your home in SL?
It’s ever changing according to my mood and inspiration. It varies between fantasy builds from Cerridwen’s Cauldron, (elemental water) with no furniture whatsoever, to ultra minimalistic and organic houses like Botha’s with lots of green around, or even old stone gothic castles for my French old soul with 19th century decoration. But either way I always have the feet in water, it surrounds me all the time no matter the build I choose, I also always have paintings, photographies and sculptures bought along the years.
4. Who in SL do you admire most?
Content creators and artists in general. To name a few I’d say Juliette Heberle from Chouchou, Bryn Oh, Tallulah Winterwolf.
5. What character trait do you have in SL that is furthest from your RL personality?
I don’t think there’s any stretch between both, except for the fact that I’m fair skinned redhead in SL and quite the exotic bird in RL.
6. Which character trait did you leave behind in RL?
7. What is your weakness when it comes to spending your Linden dollars?
Oh Lord, artworks, when I like a piece it’s hard not to purchase it, and those are pricey. Skins because they’re the basis of my photography work; I’m always looking for the most expressive ones and the ones that can handle the most extreme windlight.
8. What is your favorite place in Second Life, and why?
Memento Mori from the Chouchou Sims, that beautiful crystal ice-like cathedral just gives me instant peace. Kannonji retreat place too, for meditation and my home.
9. What scares you the most in (or about) Second Life?
That we take it for granted.
10. What is your secret pleasure in SL?
Too dark to tell.
11. What would it take to drive you out of Second Life?
The end of privacy protection and further limitation on freedom and content creations.
12. What one word would you use to describe the art community in SL?
13. What are you most proud of in SL?
The mix of cultures and nationalities you can witness that no where else but there; the incredible amount of creativity and talent as well.
14. If you built a sim from scratch with unlimited resources, what would it be called?